Apple Pie on the Rocks
Author: Jackie of Vegan Yack Attack
Recipe type: Drink, Beverage
Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
A festive, boozy treat that’s spicy, cool and easy-to-make. Apple Pie on the Rocks!
- 1 oz. Vanilla Vodka
- 1 oz. Fireball Whiskey
- 4 oz. Organic Apple Juice
- Pinch of Ground Cinnamon
- Brown Sugar for the rim (Grind a little finer for more successful sugaring)
- Optional: Cinnamon Stick for Garnish
- Wet the rim of your rocks glass just a little, and gently sugar the rim with the brown sugar.
- In a martini shaker, pour the vodka, Fireball, apple juice and ground cinnamon together with a handful of ice cubes.
- Shake 10 times and pour the contents into the glass without wiping off the sugar rim.
- Serve chilled and with a cinnamon stick, for garnish.