I’m a current resident in San Francisco, and a natural 5’8, and love to wear heels. Are you sensing my problem here?
It’s not only hard being tall and wearing heels (butI love it anyway – werk it ladies) but walking around city streets and hills can be killer (good?) for your calves and just a plan pain in the ass because of potholes, uneven sidewalk; and let’s face it – we walk more than we drive.
For those of you that are looking for some cute spring to summer transition sandals that can be worn through the city streets, take a peek at my favorite below from DSW’s “City Sandals” collection.
1. Levity Arrow Sandal, 69.95
2. Madden Girl Hiighfiv Wedge Sandal, $49.95
3. Crown Vintage Rebecca Wedge Sandal, $54.95
4. Matisse CityScape Wedge Sandal, $69.95
5. Tommy Hilfiger Yara Wedge Sandal, $59.95